Let’s Bounce with Vuly Play!
Currumbin Community Special School is pleased to announce that Vuly Play
is generously donating an Ultra Medium Trampoline (valued at over $849) to our school. Vuly Play is Australia’s leading manufacturer of trampolines and trampoline accessories
, priding themselves on exceptional design and comprehensive safety features. The brand-new trampoline will help our students to develop a range of health benefits, while still having fun!
Bouncing on a trampoline can be beneficial for everyone, including students with intellectual disabilities and possible secondary impairments such as hearing, vision, physical and Autism Spectrum disorders. Regularly jumping on a trampoline can:
- Improve fitness and cardiovascular capacity,
- Build muscle strength and flexibility,
- Assist with sensory and emotional regulation,
- Provide a creative outlet to invent and explore new games,
- Assist to develop motor skills including balance and coordination,
- Develop social skills by providing opportunities to practice sharing and exhibiting patience and turn-taking,
- Improve focus, attention and concentration,
- Most importantly, a trampoline will encourage our students to have fun!
We are very thankful to Vuly Play for their generous donation and cannot wait to see the benefits the trampoline will bring to our students!